- 1) This website and its contents are copyright © 2007 P & P Technology Ltd, All Rights Reserved. No intellectual property or other rights in and to the website or any of the material on this website are transferred to users.
- 2) By accessing this website, you agree to abide by the terms of the following limited licence to use this website. If you do not agree, you have no right to access or use this website and may not do so.
- 3) Except as otherwise indicated in specific documents on this website and subject to provisos 1 and 2 below, you are:
- a) authorised to view documents within this website.
- b) authorised to make temporary cache and memory copies and print documents within this website for your personal use and limited internal company use only.
- Proviso 1: You shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices on every copy in whatever form that you make.
- Proviso 2: This website, all material on this website and the whole or any part of any document contained on or downloaded from this website may not be modified, distributed, republished, or uploaded for commercial use or commercially exploited in any manner without the prior written consent of P & P Technology Ltd.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, in no event shall P & P Technology Ltd or its officers, directors, employees, agents, partners, suppliers, and contractors be liable for any loss or damage of any kind or character including (without limitation) any compensatory, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive, or (without limitation) consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a virus, loss of income or profit, loss of goodwill, loss of or corruption of data or contracts, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, or any indirect or (without limitation) consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, whether in tort (including by negligence), contract or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website, its contents (or part thereof) or any website with which this website is linked. You assume total responsibility for establishing such procedures for data back up and virus checking as you consider necessary.
- P & P Technology Ltd makes no representations with respect to this website or its contents or that of any linked websites.
- The information contained on this website is provided "as is" and without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- Any condition, warranty or other term which but for this clause c) would be implied into any contract between P & P Technology Ltd and any user of this website, whether by statute, common law or otherwise (including without limitation the implied conditions of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose), with respect to this website and the whole or any part of its contents or any website with which it is linked, is hereby excluded.
- P & P Technology Ltd also makes no representations as to whether the information accessible via this website or any website with which this website is linked, is accurate, complete, or current. By using this website you acknowledge that by doing so you have not relied upon any representation, warranty or other assurance given or made by or on behalf of P & P Technology Ltd (all of which are excluded).
Trade Mark Notices
Product names, logos, designs, titles, words or phrases within this publication may be trade marks, service marks, or trade names of P & P Technology Ltd, its suppliers or other entities and may be registered in certain jurisdictions.
Your use of this website will be governed by English law and by using it you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Registered Office: Northfield Lane, Over Stratton, South Petherton, Somerset TA13 5LJ
Registered in England & Wales No: 2600535
P & P Technology Ltd Privacy & Cookies Policy
P & P Technology is committed to preserving the privacy of our customers and all visitors to www.p-p-t.co.uk. Please read the following policy carefully to understand what personal information we may collect from you, how we may use it, and your rights in respect of our use. By using this website, you accept the terms of this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
- The information we collect and store during normal use of the site is used to monitor and analyse how parts of the site are used. This data is anonymous and no personal data is stored for these purposes.
- Contact information you supply when requesting further information or making an order will be stored and will be used to supply the required information, in the format that you have requested.
- We may also occasionally use your contact information to ask for your opinion on our products and services or to inform you about new products or services or other development that we think may be of interest to you. If you would prefer not to receive such information you can let us know at any time by emailing email@example.com or using the contact form on this site.
- We will not disclose or sell any information we collect about you to any third party.
Information we may collect from you
We do not require that visitors reveal any personal information in order to access our website; however we may collect and process the following personal information under certain circumstances:
- Information that you provide by completing forms on the website. We may, for example, keep a record of your name, address, email address and telephone number.
- If you contact us by email we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may collect details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, the resources that you access.
How we will use your information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
IP Addresses and Cookies
From any point after you have entered our website we may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration.
This information provides statistical data about our visitors browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. In summary, the cookies we use enable us:
- To estimate our general audience size and how they use our site
- To recognise you when you return to our site
- To store information about your preferences to allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests
We will also permit the Google Analytics service to collect cookies during the time you use our website. In summary, these cookies will enable us to:
- Track the first and last pages you visit and your total number of visits to the website
- Track how long you spend on any page existing within our website
- Track how you have been visiting the website
- Track how you came to access the website including any keyword searches, search engine information or third party referring site
This is a list of the cookies set by this website, and highlights specifically what each is used for:
Cookie Name / ID
ASP.NET Session ID
This session id cookie remembers your recent page requests on our site and is required for the website to run. This cookie expires when you close your browser.
These cookies are used to track how users interact with the website. This information is used to compile reports and help us improve the website. The data collected by these cookies is anonymous and reports to us on which pages a user has visited, your location and how long you have interacted with our website. Click here for more information on these cookies: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
To find out more on cookies generally and about how to restrict or block the cookies this site uses, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Please note that if you restrict or block cookies this website uses, this may reduce the performance and usability of the site.